yepmeatless

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

White trash margarita

As I'm sure most of you would agree, there is almost nothing tastier or more vegetarian than a margarita. Being the awesome hostess that I am, I always have tequila and triple sec on hand. Unfortunately, I don't always have margarita mix. I do, however, always have Kool-aid mix and sugar handy. You see where this is going.

fill a high ball glass about halfway with ice
add 1 to 2 oz tequila
.5 to 1 oz triple sec
top with favorite flavor Kool-aid
stir and enjoy

don't bother with the salt, it only detracts from the white trashiness of the drink. Really, what were you thinking?!?

2 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, October 06, 2005, Blogger Sam said...

Depending on the tequila (with worm, or sans-worm), this concoction may not be entirely vegetarian.

Please... Oh please will someone think of the worms!

Ya' know what would make this beverage really tasty? Some of the curdled cream that you scrape off the top of your yogurt. I know that's normally on reserve for your coffee... but damn! That'd be one hype white trash margarita! (and by "hype," of course I mean repulsive.)

Anyway... I just learned something about tequila. But it makes this comment irrelevant. So shut up.

 
At 2:03 AM, November 01, 2005, Blogger sdfsbo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home